WWV is still available on 2.5, 5, 10, 15 and 20Mhz according to NIST.
Apparently they're also experimenting with 25Mhz.

I have a couple of SDRs - a hackrf one,  and also a cheap sdr based one.

My latest rf toy (tool?) is a signalhound bb60c real-time spectrum analyzer
and various calibrated antennas, amps, comb generator, and the like.  Going
to use it for compliance or precompliance purposes but been having fun
exploring the spectrum with it in the meantime.

I'm hoping that one of the tax sale properties my brother bought in the
middle of nowhere in northwest Utah is quiet enough that i can throw
together an OATS and maybe do my own compliance work instead of getting a
lab to do it which is always a frustrating and sometimes expensive
experience.