How long was she on Jardiance? So far, I've been side effect-free, as far as I
know.

It didn't seem to do much for me, but given that it also has cardiovascular
benefits, they kept me on it.

I'm neither type 1, nor type 2, so that could be why. I have an obscure type.
Ozempic seems to have been benefiting a little.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange