The thing about a good DC site with gear like ICT-2U4 shelf is that you
don't need to talk someone through troubleshooting individual power
supplies because there are none to fail and cause a truck roll in the first
place, there is just the DC shelf and it's 12 load outputs that all read
out current draw and can be individually power cycled remotely.  Where we
need 24v, we just run a meanwell dc-dc converter off one of the ICT outputs
and then use it to power one of the inputs on a packetflux injector.