Didn't see you in the vid, was hoping you would be...

On 5/1/24 09:36, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
That's my son Ben in there talking about what we do here.  He pretty much runs the show.  I am just the old dog wandering from office to office looking for snacks.

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck McCown via AF
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2024 9:55 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Cc: ch...@go-mtc.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fab Rats....

So it dropped... will have to take a look.  Thanks.

www.mccowntech.com
www.microtrench.pro
www.terabitnetworks.com
-----Original Message----- From: Robert
Sent: Wednesday, May 1, 2024 9:36 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: [AFMUG] Fab Rats....

Watching my youtubes this am and Fab Rats goes to pick up an airport tug
and the fellow in the video says "We build microtrenching equipment" (
Fab Rats is in Utah ) and I glimpse a bit of what looks like the MTC
logo and sure enough....   MTC is on youtube...