Funny, now that I think about it, back in the 1960s the school teachers had us
learn all these protest and civil rights songs.

I don’t recall any parents getting upset about us getting programed by left
wing teachers.  I guess most folks believed civil rights and Vietnam protests
were somewhat justified.

I don’t recall us having porn in the libraries though.  Sex education, what
little there was was put off until we were 16 (for the boys and coed classes
anyhow).  A bit too late for some of us.  Parents generally backed up the
teachers.  Kids brought rifles to school during hunting season.  Hippy teachers
were braless at times.  You could even smoke certain herbs with some of the
teachers.

I have fond memories of the 60s and 70s.

Best Regards,
Chuck McCown

McCown Technology Corporation
8401 N Commerce Dr