What he said.

Just had a tower fall. Stainless steel bolts were still seized on the sectors. Probably the only parts that were still together after the fall.

We needed to adjust the downtilt later, but we didn't know how bad stainless locked up when we installed them.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af" <af@afmug.com>
To: <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Custom fiber cable?

There are no beans to spill, it's still just the 450.

Now what would be great is if Cambium could get with Laird and tell them stop using stainless nuts on stainless bolts. The next time I find one of those MFer's seized up, I'm going to drive it out into a field and give it a couple rounds of 45ACP. I'm talking about the sector mast clamp bolts and nuts. We had to move some sectors around and every single nut was seized onto their bolts. Please for the love of god just make everything galvanized.