> Are you sure they are seized?  Those are Lapp Skintop glands which have a
> ratcheting mechanism so they won't vibrate loose, but in other applications
> I have been able to just turn them counterclockwise and not worry about the
> clicking noise they make.  I don't believe I've taken down any 450 APs
> though.  We use that brand of glands on enclosures though and I've loosened
> and retightened lots of them.
>
> Also I don't think you have to crank them down super tight on the cable, I
> would only do it tight enough that it grips the cable.  Definitely only
> finger tight.

Its same thing Canopy uses on CMM modules.  After a few years even
barely finger tight they are night mare to get off.


> The grommets on bottom of 450 AP's always seem to seize for me.  Is
> there a plastic safe lube I can put on the threads to prevent this?
>
> Trying this but not sure if its plastic friendly.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/CRC-05074-Silicone-Multi-Use-Lubricant/dp/B000BXKZUG
>

Reply via email to