The L-com antenna appears to be V/H not dual slant, otherwise I could live with 
the price.

The ITElite ones would be OK if they were not Rootenna types.  Also, sounds 
like some people have been disappointed with performance of ITElite antennas?


From: George Skorup (Cyber Broadcasting) via Af 
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2014 5:27 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 3.65 dual slant panel;

http://www.l-com.com/wireless-antenna-35-ghz-16-dbi-dual-polarized-panel-antenna

Pretty expensive though.

On 10/25/2014 5:15 PM, Ty Featherling via Af wrote:

  ITElite has options.\ 

  http://www.itelite.net/en/Katalog/33-37GHz-80216-Wimax/


  -Ty

  On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Gino Villarini via Af <[email protected]> wrote:

    Search for

    3.5 dual pol panel



    Gino A. Villarini 
    @gvillarini



    On Oct 25, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Sean Heskett via Af <[email protected]> wrote:


      That would be nice for doing some nLOS shots thru a tree branch where a 
dish is to focused and a bare sm doesn't have enough gain.

      On Friday, October 24, 2014, Ken Hohhof via Af <[email protected]> wrote:

        I think there was a thread about 3.65 dual slant panels for PMP450 SMs, 
but I don't remember anyone being able to recommend anything, and I don't see 
anything out there except maybe something real expensive from MTI.

        I don't have a problem using a dish if I need the gain, just wondering 
if there is something more like 12x12 inches and 14-16 dBi. 




Reply via email to