From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of TJ Trout
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 12:19 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Fiber Deployment/Construction

I'm in! but I can only do it after AF on the 4th, I'm arriving late 3rd and
leaving late 5th

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Sterling Jacobson
<sterl...@avative.net<mailto:sterl...@avative.net>> wrote:
I wouldn't mind taking a group of AF people down to my city Saratoga Springs
south of Animal Farm and showing my fiber network.

We would need to pick a day/time for it.

I can show the cabinet/switch deployment side as I do things and give an
overview of the networking etc. at my office.

It may even be possible to show some actual construction in action, but that
depends on what is going on first week of February in my construction schedule.

Let me know what you guys think.