From: Mark Radabaugh
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 7:17 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] holy crap...

I have learned to ignore the mice in the elevator.   The time I tried to stomp
one it disappeared into my laptop bag - ARG!

Mark

  On Jan 16, 2015, at 12:29 AM, That One Guy <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

  we have a manlift at one of the elevators that is infamous for rats jumping
out on you when you get moving. We have learned to shake the shit out of the
cage before we get in

  On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:42 PM, Jaime Solorza <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>