Its all on the RM mirror sites..  just tell it to download and go.  

 

Dennis Burgess, CTO, Link Technologies, Inc.

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>  – 314-735-0270 – 
www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net> 

 

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Cameron Crum
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 11:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SRTM data block download

 

Most of the download sites limit you to a few per download...like 10. Then you 
request 10 more, etc. What format are you looking for? Do you need SRTM zips, 
raw DEMs or the Radio Mobile hgt files? I do have all the RM files on a server 
and can give you access if you need them. 

 

Cameron

 

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 10:05 AM, Josh Luthman <[email protected]> 
wrote:

Like for RM?  He had mirrors for it.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Jan 22, 2015 10:49 AM, "Rory Conaway" <[email protected]> wrote:

Does anyone know where I can download the complete SRTM database download?  I 
didn’t move it to my new server so it’s going to take a few days to get at it.  
I’m looking for the 1 Arc-sec copy.  If not, how about some software that can 
do a block download.  

 

Rory Conaway

Triad Wireless

4226 S. 37th Street

Phoenix, Az.  85040

602-426-0542

[email protected]

www.triadwireless.net

 

 

 

Reply via email to