Well I haven't been called honey in a while...I will take it...pot smoke
cloud and smog will cushion his fall

Jaime Solorza
On Jan 22, 2015 4:30 PM, "Chuck McCown" <[email protected]> wrote:

>   Oh honey, can’t you see that large rainbow colored air bag below to
> catch him if  he falls...
>
>  *From:* Jaime Solorza <[email protected]>
> *Sent:* Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:23 PM
> *To:* Animal Farm <[email protected]>
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT: I don't want to be this installer!
>
>
> Yep....one slip...adios ese! ..btw. is that San Francisco?
>
> Jaime Solorza
> On Jan 22, 2015 10:26 AM, "Ken Hohhof" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>   Seriously, Siklu posted this?  What were they thinking?
>> Can’t tell what he is standing on, but it looks like he should have fall
>> protection as well.
>>
>>  *From:* Gino Villarini <[email protected]>
>> *Sent:* Thursday, January 22, 2015 10:46 AM
>> *To:* [email protected]
>> *Subject:* [AFMUG] OT: I don't want to be this installer!
>>
>>   The guy is cooking his ….
>>
>> From article:
>> http://www.siklu.com/isps/one-urban-isp-chose-siklu-mmw-connectivity/
>>
>> <photo>
>>
>> Gino A. Villarini
>> President
>> Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.
>> www.aeronetpr.com
>> @aeronetpr
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to