Stable stable?
Reminds me of Stan Stann.  (Only Illinois people will get that reference.  Stan
Stann tower leasing.)
If Stan Stann got his own country, would it be Stanstannstan?

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 11:02 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] UBNT NanoStation MIB

Well there's MT stable, Ubnt stable, stable stable, etc.  Like "carrier class".

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Jan 23, 2015 11:58 AM, "Eric Muehleisen" <ericm...@gmail.com> wrote:

  ha...stable stable.

  On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

    Give it a shot, if you feel SNMP is a problem that out weights beta labeled
firmware.  It's Ubnt so even without the beta sticker it's not really stable
stable anyway.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340
    Direct: 937-552-2343