Backhaul was a mix of products.  A lot of DragonWave (Duo's if I recall.
maybe some Compacts), BridgeWave, E-Band, Ceragon IP-10's.  RadWin I think
was in there for some unlicensed stuff as well.

 

Seems like they used a bit of everything everywhere at one point or another.
I think The PtP 400/500 line as well.

 

***************************************************************************

Daniel White - Managing Director

SAF North America LLC

Cell: +1 (303) 746-3590

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 

Skype: danieldwhite
Social: LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielwhite84> 

 

***************************************************************************

 

From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dan Petermann
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Clearwire

 

Awesome, thank you. 

 

We are going to be interviewing a guy who used to work for Clearwire and I
need to brush up.

 

On Jan 22, 2015, at 3:58 PM, Sriram Chaturvedi
<[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]> > wrote:





Motorola for both Access Network (AP/BS) and ASN-Gateway. And a mix of
Redback (now Ericsson) and Starent (now Cisco) for the Home Agent, AAA etc.

 

From: Af [ <mailto:[email protected]> mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 4:47 PM
To:  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Clearwire

 

Huawei was some of it. I'm not sure what else was used.



-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
 <http://www.ics-il.com/> http://www.ics-il.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL> <~WRD058.jpg>
<https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb> <~WRD058.jpg>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>
<~WRD058.jpg> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL> <~WRD058.jpg>





  _____  


From: "Dan Petermann" < <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]>
To:  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 3:27:47 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Clearwire

Does anyone know what radios clearwire uses(d)?

 

Reply via email to