Yah. Seems a bit involved for something you think would be part of the basic package. Especially when the APs will all be installed at the customer's premises; we don't want to have to do a truck roll to move each one into our cloud controller, but with many of them it would be required because there's no way (currently) to VPN into their network.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>