From: Paul McCall
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2015 7:21 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Shunt ratings

Guys,

Its been a few years since I looked at the shunts that we use.  So, I have dumb
questions on which of Forrest’s shunts to use …

If a tower typically draws 3 to 4 AMPs… we should use a 5 AMP shunt?

And, a tower that even sometimes draws over 5 AMPs, we should use a 10 AMP
shunt?

Paul McCall, Pres.

PDMNet / Florida Broadband

658 Old Dixie Highway