They have good salads too.

Chuck McCown wrote:
They walk around with swords with all kinds of different meat skewered on them. You have a little colored thing on your table with red and green. If you are showing green they will stop by. All kinds of weird exotic meat along with normal types of meats come around. If you like meat, it is a good place to go.
*From:* Tyler Treat <mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>
*Sent:* Saturday, January 31, 2015 12:11 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] rodizio
As someone who's never been to AF, I've heard you guys talk about Rodizio before- what is it? There's a Golden Corral down the road from my office. I don't feel like I get my money's worth on lunch there anymore. It all sorta tastes the same....

Mangled by my iPhone.
Tyler Treat
Corn Belt Technologies, Inc.
tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com <mailto:tyler.tr...@cornbelttech.com>