All those message were not me... that was one of the great "features" of the Everyone.Net mail system mess. I only sent the message once.

Travis

On 2/3/2015 12:27 PM, Gino Villarini wrote:
Travis, we know!

Gino A. Villarini
@gvillarini

On Feb 3, 2015, at 2:37 PM, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net> wrote:

We ran our own email server with 12,000 email accounts. It took up about 2
hours per week for a sysadmin person. Not really that hard.

Everyone.Net is STILL having issues with their email systems. Going on 28 hours
now. Amazing how they can still be in business.

Travis