I'm in for 1.

Craig

-------- Original message --------
From: Brandon Yuchasz <bran...@gogebicrange.net>
Date:02/03/2015  5:34 PM  (GMT-07:00)
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] rodizio

We are planning to eat at Ruth Chris at 6:45. Taking the rapid though so I
can't give anyone a ride. If you guys give me a head count I'll give them a
heads up so we can get a table. So who's in for that ?

Kurt Fankhauser <li...@wavelinc.com> wrote:

Who all's doing what and where for somewhere to eat tonight?

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications
P.O. Box 126