The almost-released beta has this.  I was expecting it to be out before
Animal Farm, but now it looks like just after WISPAMERICA.   We actually
ended up having to respin both the base unit code and the expansion module
code to permit this, as we needed to be able to display a lot more internal
data.   The base unit code took us a few months as we also had to upgrade
the underlying TCP/IP stack.

I'm currently in the process of re-validating the syncinjector for proper
operation.

-forrest

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 9:58 AM, Wireless Admin <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Anyone know if packetflux ever added a feature to their syncinjector
> firmware to auto retry on port power overload.  This was discussed back in
> April of 2014. I have a ticket open with them on this issue but I have not
> heard anything on it.
>
>
>
> Steve B.
>

Reply via email to