+1 on that question.
 
 
 
John Woodfield Delmarva WiFi http://www.delmarvawifi.com cell (410) 708-1937


-----Original Message-----
From: "Craig Baird" <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 1:12am
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Netonix switch



Anybody know if they have any kind of ethernet surge protection built in?

Craig


Quoting Kurt Fankhauser <[email protected]>:

> I have two of them and the are def worth it, never bought a tough switch
> but these things are rock solid and not flaky at all. The different models
> that look the same are for some only do 48v on half the ports but they all
> do 24V on all the ports.
>
>
> Kurt Fankhauser
>
> Wavelinc Communications
>
> P.O. Box 126
>
> Bucyrus, OH 44820
>
> http://www.wavelinc.com
>
> tel. 419-562-6405
>
> fax. 419-617-0110
>
> On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 10:47 PM, Craig House <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>> I was reading about it on Streakwave site but it doesn't give that much
>> info. They are only 100.00 more and have 8 more ports. I think that make
>> them worth it and I have too heard that they are better switches with less
>> packet loss and better performance.
>>
>> Craig
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> *From: *"TJ Trout" <[email protected]>
>> *To: *[email protected]
>> *Sent: *Saturday, February 14, 2015 9:44:27 PM
>> *Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] Netonix switch
>>
>> their website explains it well, but basically you can either do off, or
>> 24v, 24VH, 48v, 48vh on the ports, 24vh is for af5x and 48vh is for
>> af24/af5/saf, etc. I haven't used any yet (no dc available) but I've read
>> they are better than toughswitches
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 7:41 PM, Craig House <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Who is using them? Better than UBNT Toughswitch? Are the ports all both
>>> 24 or 48v like the tough switch and can they be turned on / off for POE or
>>> are they on POE all the time?
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> Craig
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>



Reply via email to