Ask for a quote for GigE and see what kind of pricing they do. Stop asking
for 100-200 Megs as the price per meg is so high. Ask for a Gig and see
what happens and then have providers bid against each other. Ask for
pricing for Internet and then separately, ask for transport to the nearest
datacenter with Hurricane Electric and Cogent. You might only need 200 Meg
but if you can get a Gig for a little more, you can sell that extra
bandwidth cheap to a business or school and now you have plenty of
bandwidth to play with.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi