Sorry guys for the double :(

Dennis Burgess, CTO, Link Technologies, Inc.
den...@linktechs.net<mailto:den...@linktechs.net> - 314-735-0270 -
www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net>

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Burgess
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 10:31 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] ISP Radio TODAY -- FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai

[http://www.ispradio.com/images/ispLogoWoodWhite.PNG]<http://www.ispradio.com/>Yes
 we know Fridays are not our normal day, but, we have a speical guest!  FCC
Commisioner Ajit Pai will be on for a short show today at 2 PM CST!   If you
have questions, e-mail them to us at
sa...@ispradio.com<mailto:sa...@ispradio.com> or visit our website live and hit
the CHAT button!     Don't worry if you miss it, it will be aviable for
download and via our podcast!

Wednesday 11am CST

Don't forgot you can download the previous episodes to put on your media player
and listen while in your car free of charge by going to
www.ispradio.com<http://www.ispradio.com>   Remember to sign into the live chat
to ask questions!    You can find our Podcast on I-Tunes !

n  UPCOMMING SHOWS!

n  Feb 25th - No Show, Enjoying WISP America!

n  March 4th - WISP America Show Recap!

Dennis Burgess, Co-Host of ISP Radio!
http://www.ispradio.com