Two different online courses scheduled for March.

Course: Mikrotik RouterOS Firewall Training
Date: March 18, 2015
Course Length: 1 day (about 7 hours)
Location: ONLINE
Registration and more info: http://store.wispgear.net/

This is a FULLY INTERACTIVE training course where we will cover the firewall features in RouterOS.
    * Defining your overall security policy
    * How to document your firewall
    * Understanding network traffic
    * Protecting your router from attack
    * Introduction to Connection Tracking
    * Understanding the different types of firewall applications
    * Designing and using NAT in your configuration
    * Troubleshooting your firewall application
    * And more!!

Course: Mikrotik RouterOS Routing Training