This is why you want to run your PBX under hard firewall they do make one small
firewall just for pbx: http://www.pikatechnologies.com/english/view.asp?x=1294

Tim

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of That One Guy
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 1:22 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PBX gone crazy? PBX ddos?

We have been seeing alot of PBX malicious activity lately, Panasonic in
particular.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 12:02 PM, TJ Trout <t...@voltbb.com> wrote:

Yes, they must be hacked. Although no calls were placed through the trunk,
weird.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Tim Reichhart <t...@nwohiobb.com> wrote:

TJ

After looking up that dst ip:
https://www.google.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.poneytelcom.eu%2F
<https://www.google.com/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.poneytelcom.eu%2F&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8>
 &ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Why would your customer using ip’s to London for sip calling unless there pbx
got hacked.

Tim