Not sure on the GUI, as I've never used it.   We do have this set up for a
couple of customers though, and the following is what's in the zone file
for them:

_sip._tls                         IN      SRV     100 1 443
sipdir.online.lync.com.
_sipfederationtls._tcp  IN      SRV     100 1 5061 sipfed.online.lync.com.