From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Josh Reynolds
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 7:23 PM
To: Jerry Richardson
Cc: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tower switch solutions

Uh I just got a pallet of switches yesterday from them, so I'm calling bullshit
on your comment.

People don't realize how new some of this equipment is though, the products
haven't been shipping for more than a few months. The DC fed and several other
designs were a pipe dream three months ago and now they have already been in
beta testers hands for a month or two and are now starting to ship. Three
months from talk to to shipping is a VERY fast TTM.

I need to get Chris on this list. He needs to be able to comment on situations