Still looking for a simple junction box to cover existing Cat5 coming out of
the house.
This is for joining the crapping indoor rated existing Cat5 to and outdoor
rated cable.

Home Depot has a $3 pvc grey junction box with screw on cover and two ½ inch
holes.
That's about the best I can find.

But I would still have to drill a hole out for the Cat5 coming out of the wall.
And completely plug up one hole, and probably caulk up around the outdoor rated
Cat5/6 coming out the other...

What I really need is that same junction box with a single smaller hole about
the side of outdoor Cat6, and a hole in the back.

Nothing more.

Can't find anything like that.

And most stuff like that is over $10, for $1 worth of plastic.