  From: Patrick Leary
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2015 4:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Telrad LTE Webinar -- The Full Monty for the AFMUG

  My question is, for any who sat in on it was any of the material meaningful
or interesting?

  On Mar 5, 2015 4:52 PM, Patrick Leary <patrick.le...@telrad.com> wrote:

  I did record it, now it will be up to the marketing guys decide to decide
what to share

  On Mar 5, 2015 4:13 PM, Jason McKemie <j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>
wrote:

  Is this being recorded?

  On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Sean Heskett <af...@zirkel.us> wrote:

    has this meeting started yet?  i can't get citrix online launcher to
connect???

    On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Patrick Leary <patrick.le...@telrad.com>