From: Brandon Yuchasz
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 9:10 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [AFMUG] Looking for help converting from a bridged network torouted.

I am looking for help converting our network from bridged to routed. This is
something I don’t have a lot of background in but I also don’t want to end the
process having a system I can’t fix so I will need someone that is willing to
both do the work and teach me at the same time. Depending on how the process
works in regards to time I am hoping to spend an hour a week working over the
phone and through a remote desktop app.

My main reasons for working on this now are I need to see bandwidth use per SM,
per AP, and have better ways of tracking both long term. We are just to blind
right now and starting to really grow again I need to get it under control now
before we get to large.

I am open to suggestions on routers but already had purchased microtik and
butches scripts which after trying and failing to get it to work never
implemented.

Contact me off list bran...@gogebicrange.net if you can help.

Thanks,

Brandon Yuchasz