We run PPPoE and use PPPoE only filters and filter out Bootp server in all
CPE gear. To detect rogue clients spewing DHCP around, we uplink a Mikrotik
router to an untagged DHCP port in our switch and run the DHCP-Server Alert
feature. This way we get an alert when someone plugs their router in
backwards. Helps us be more proactive.