Was this something added in 2.3.4? This SM is still on 2.3.3, and I only have a 'Set as Preferred AP' Button on Monitor->Wireless

Nate

On 3/12/2015 10:39 AM, Dan Sullivan wrote:

Hi Nate,

Building on what Josh suggested, you can go to Monitor->Wireless on the AP that the SM is already associated and select “disconnect” for that SM. This will cause the SM to search for a new AP. Assuming that the AP you desire for the SM is available and is the preferred AP or has the best RSSI if not a preferred AP, then it should reconnect to your desired AP.

Dan Sullivan

ePMP Software Manager

*From:*Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] *On Behalf Of *Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Thursday, March 12, 2015 10:02 AM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] EPMP AP Scan

Different SSIDs.  Could also just reboot the SM.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Mar 12, 2015 10:59 AM, "Nate Burke" <n...@blastcomm.com <mailto:n...@blastcomm.com>> wrote:

I have an EPMP AP cluster and a customer radio for some reason jumped to a different AP. Is there a way to get it to rescan ala FSK/450 AP Eval rescan? Or is the best way to get it back on the AP with the best signal is to reboot it?