As a previous WISP and now a landlord, I can tell you that I do not allow external antennas to be mounted on any of my properties without written approval, and one of my people there to supervise the installation.

You can claim OTARD or FCC or whatever other rules you want, but the landlord is king when it comes to these kind of issues. We can "motivate" the tenant in other ways. It's not worth having a tenant do thousands of dollars of damage to a property so they can have internet.

Painting an inside wall or hanging a TV is completely different than drilling holes in a roof or siding. At the end of the day, the landlord is still the property owner and has all power with that property.

Travis