Here is my ePMP Rant:

1. Give me alignment tone.  That is all.
2. Yesterday Cambium was looking at a throughput issue (probably Ethernet)
on one of our Force 110 links.  I was told we had the best configured ePMP
PTP link ever seen worldwide.

Not sure what to think about that comment.  Do I brag about it or do I run
like hell.

Tyson Burris, President
Internet Communications Inc.
739 Commerce Dr.
Franklin, IN 46131

317-738-0320 Daytime #
317-412-1540 Cell/Direct #
Online: www.surfici.net

What can ICI do for you?

Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP
Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
addressee shown. It contains information that is
confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
prohibited.