I think the latest is 2.2.18, (per Ken), but I saw a couple of web sites with other versions (my original email should have said 2.2.18 instead of 2.1.18). Dyslexia in action or something.

Not clear why MT does not have the latest stable version on their web site.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 3/30/2015 4:50 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller wrote:
The one i'm using is 2.2.13 ?

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Bill Prince <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>
    *To:* Motorola III <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Sent:* Monday, March 30, 2015 5:32 PM
    *Subject:* [AFMUG] Latest winbox that's NOT a release candidate?

    I wanted to give someone the latest non-RC version of winbox, but the
    only thing on their web site is version 3.0rc6.

    I think the latest non-RC version I saw was around 2.1.26 (and I'm
    using
    2.1.18). I tried substituting version in the URL, but got nowhere.
    Where
    is the latest version, and what version is it?

--
    bp
    <part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>