Ahhh that's right, I forgot.

Then the 640 is like 29dBi I believe.

Honestly, AC requires higher SNR for better modulations and increased airtime
efficiency, it's the nature of the beast.

Our most common CPEs are nanobridges followed very closely by 30dBi rocket
dishes and rockets, so we are pretty excited by the cost of the 500 and 640
models. We will be adding new repeaters closer to the customers, but these
products will be the stop-gap until that happens.