+1.  60GHz is probably the best RF band for high density deployments period.

Most people will have a hard time past 500m with 60GHz… but this product is
missing a critical field, RX sensitivity (datasheet says TBD).

I deployed a lot of 60GHz at BridgeWave personally… even had a BridgeWave 60GHz
link (GE60) in the WISP network.  That was… 2006 or 2007?

Anyways I won’t comment on this product specifically (as I try not to do with
any vendor’s equipment) but the 60GHz band is viable, and the concept of 5GHz
failover for FSO and millimeter wave links has been around for 10 years
(admittingly, I can’t think of anyone that did it in one unit).

Daniel White

(303) 746-3590