So far they work awesome on the bench!  Seriously though, I am swapping out
one rocket link and one AC Rocket Lite link.  The rocket isn't doing great
at 11 miles and tops out at around 40Mbps.  The AC link is doing great but
it was just getting us by in the interim until the AF5X showed up.  We were
about to drop the cash for licensed but now we're going to try this first.
We just finished installing a Nanobeam backup link that we will cutover to
and then modify the rocket dish for cross-polarity.   One side is a rocket
dish and one side is a KP Boomerang.  The boomerang makes switching to
cross-polarity simple.  I'll post some details once we get it lit.  I am
putting it on a 50MHz channel and the link is 6 miles.   I'm excited to see
the results!

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Ben Moore <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Jeremy -
>
> Any feedback on your AF5X deployment?
>
> Regards,
> Ben
>
> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 9:18 AM, Jeremy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I am powering mine with WB APC-GIGE-POE
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 10, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Josh Luthman <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Has anyone tried this yet?  Any Packetflux stuff on AF5x at all?
>>>
>>> Josh Luthman
>>> Office: 937-552-2340
>>> Direct: 937-552-2343
>>> 1100 Wayne St
>>> Suite 1337
>>> Troy, OH 45373
>>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to