The only thing out of whack I see is your firmware on the AP.
Move it to 13.2.

On 04/15/2015 10:50 AM, Tyson Burris @ Internet Communications Inc wrote:

Techs can�t tone out the 430 SM�s running 13.2 and the 450 AP�s running 13.2.1

They register, we just can hear it tone. IS there a setting on the AP I am missing?

*Tyson Burris, President**
**Internet Communications Inc.**
**739 Commerce Dr.**
**Franklin, IN 46131**
***
*317-738-0320 Daytime #*
*317-412-1540 Cell/Direct #*
*Online: **www.surfici.net*

ICI

*What can ICI do for you?*

*Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.*
**
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the*
*addressee shown. It contains information that is*
*confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,*
*dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by*
*unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly*
*prohibited.*