Did you see the processor diagram I posted on TBW's FB page?

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Reynolds" <j...@spitwspots.com>
To: af@afmug.com, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 1:14:50 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mikrotik RB/2011UiAS-2HnD-IN

Honestly excited about the 3011

On April 15, 2015 10:13:15 AM AKDT, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

I am definitely loving the rb2011. Absolutely magnificent device. Gig ports and
an SFP!!!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Ty Featherling < tyfeatherl...@gmail.com >
wrote:

I would not recommend the CRS. While it might have the same CPU it is NOT the
same performance. It is better suited as a switch. There is one path from the
ethernet switch chip to the CPU and it is a severe bottleneck if you are doing
anything other than basic routing. Also, I can highly recommend the 2011. Sorry
you had a bad experience but I don't think that is common.

-Ty