I have another image of this VM, I just wanted to keep using it out of
spite. We have two, Im replacing the primary right now, then Ill build a
new slave to replace the other. These were built originally using prebuilt
appliance VMs that wont update anymore. I ended up just deleting all the
zones.

Then I added the zones manually as slaves and once they synced I copied
each ones config file and deleted the slave zone (it errors when you try to
convert a slave back to master) created the zone again as a master and
pasted the config in.

Just copying the configs directly had errors, that was part of the problem,
doing the slave transfer must put it syntactically correct.

Is there a way in mass to reset all the ttls to the system default, alot of
these over the years had been changed for migrations to short times, etc,
would prefer to not have to go in and manually change all that back.