Hey guys,

We've been looking at a new site for the last 12 months now and finally got
to climb it last week to do the survey. 9 months ago from the ground, we
could see two SAF licensed links up there but upon searching the FCC
database, could not identify any licensed links on this site. I figured
maybe they were in process and don't show up right away. Anyway, fast
forward to today and we climbed and saw the links are 18GHz links and have
the company's sticker on there we thought they belonged to. We checked the
FCC database and found all their other licensed links and confirmed they're
accurate and used their exact spelling and FRN to search all the licensed
links and none of them correspond to their two SAF radio on this site that
have been installed and running for 9 months now. So to sum up, their other
licensed links are registered and correct but the two links on this site do
not show up anywhere.

What would be the best course of action to see if there's something wrong
here? This WISP has not been friendly to us in the past and I just want to
make sure their links don't interfere with ours if they're illegally
operating in licensed bands. Thank you

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi