http://www.telecomramblings.com/2015/04/comcast-throws-in-the-twc-towel-what-next/

http://www.ics-il.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Mike Hammett" <af...@ics-il.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 2:36:19 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] TWC/Comcast-Charter merger

http://www.telecomramblings.com/2015/04/will-the-doj-really-pull-the-plug-on-comcasttwc/

http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest Internet Exchange
http://www.midwest-ix.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 2:06:13 PM

Saw this statement on NBR on Friday, 4/17:

Attorneys at the Department of Justice may be close to opposing Comcast`s $45
billion proposed acquisition of Time Warner (NYSE:TWX) Cable.
According to a report by Bloomberg, lawyers in the antitrust division are
nearing a recommendation to block the deal because of concerns consumers could
be harmed. The review could be submitted as soon next week.

Shares of Time Warner (NYSE:TWX) Cable fell more than 5 percent. And Comcast
(NASDAQ:CMCSA) (NYSE:CCS), the parent company of CNBC which produces this
broadcast, dropped 2 percent.

Full transcript is at
http://nbr.com/2015/04/17/transcript-nightly-business-report-april-17-2015/

Interesting because NBR is owned and operated by CNBC.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>