I still say there are some darn fine eps in that show - - not a lot of the 
material was completely reused.
Have you ever read all the "behind the scenes" from the memory alpha website?
Google the ep name and "memory alpha".  There's so much behind the scenes from 
Voyager...
.
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Glen Waldrop 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 1:42 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Other Space


  I recently finished it.

  I like it better seeing the entire series. I wasn’t a fan when it aired, 
never caught enough for it all to come together.



  From: CBB - Jay Fuller 
  Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 1:11 PM
  To: [email protected] 
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT - Other Space



  I have actually started watching Star Trek: Voyager again from ep 1.  
Actually, I've watched reruns from time to time but watching them in order i'm 
starting to see things come together i didn't see the first time through (in 
1996).  Kind of fun.
  Must be summer....

    ----- Original Message ----- 
    From: Ken Hohhof 
    To: [email protected] 
    Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 11:40 AM
    Subject: [AFMUG] OT - Other Space

    Kind of like The Office in space.  It starts out kind of slow but finds its 
footing around episode 3.  I'm just happy to see Milana Vayntrub not wasting 
her comedic talents on those AT&T commercials.

    https://screen.yahoo.com/other-space/

    I want a virtual assistant with a "snark mode".

Reply via email to