3d food printer for the sacrament(communion, host etc)... hmmm.  
Virtual church.  Oculus rift could give you heavenly visions too!

From: Ken Hohhof 
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 11:53 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Ah breakfast

I am watching the bandwidth usage graph and realizing that people use the 
Internet when they are not sleeping, eating, or going to the bathroom.  I just 
saw a big dip at noon, I assume it was lunchtime.

I also notice church doesn’t seem to get in the way of Netflix, unless people 
are attending online megachurches now.

Once they figure out how to sleep, eat and use the bathroom online, usage will 
be 24x7.


From: Jeff Broadwick - Lists 
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 12:23 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT. Ah breakfast

That looks AWESOME!

Jeff Broadwick 
ConVergence Technologies, Inc.
312-205-2519 Office
574-220-7826 Cell
[email protected]

On Apr 26, 2015, at 12:34 PM, Jaime Solorza <[email protected]> wrote:


  Huevos ala Oaxaca and Carnitas Skillet. 

  Jaime Solorza

  <20150426_103225.jpg>

Reply via email to