I have been trying to download Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2014
Express, which is FREE SOFTWARE for 2 whole hours now. No it is not a slow
download.. well it might be but I have no idea since I have yet to even
manage to start any downloads. the MSDN site is just leading me in circles.
Click here to register and download, sign in to you Live.com account, enter
your name and email address, select language, select which version you want
to download, uncheck the "i want spam" options, click Contine to
download.......... Thanks for downloading! Here are some resources!

F&%$ you MS!! This is ridiculous. Anyone have the installer for SSMS 2014
or even for the full SQL Server 2014 Express?

I even tried to find a torrent but couldn't.

-Ty