Last I checked the new rules permit them to block you, not the other way
around.

Which makes an interesting issue... Your customers are now perceiving a net
neutrality issue that is totally out of your hands.

As far as getting it resolved, are they providing any details on why, or is
it just a doesn't work thing.

How many customers are behind any given address?  I wonder if they think
you are running a proxy server which permits international customers to
access their domestic only content.