From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Mike Hammett
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 8:45 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] ePMP Radius

I didn't look much before, but this morning I found out that ePMP can use
RADIUS to set MIRs for the CPE. RADIUS is good because I currently use WISPMon
to propagate my FreeRADIUS database for Mikrotik. I could easily add additional
lines to the script to fill in the ePMP lines so that the Mikrotik queues at
the tower and the ePMP queues at the CPE. I looked at the config information
and it wasn't clear where the "SubsciberModule35" and "cambium35" were coming
from. I'm assuming that's the username and password for the authentication
request, but the documentation doesn't make it clear as to where that actually
goes in the CPE.