It shows the login screen for about two seconds, then gives the unlicensed
message, then shuts down.

Is there a way to stop that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Dennis Burgess
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 2:06 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] MT Experts VM

It shoud not.  I would agree though they had to do some kind of conversion on
it to loose it.  Its not part of the standard partition.  So if they
"converted" the data format I'm sure it would loose it.

Dennis Burgess, CTO, Link Technologies, Inc.
den...@linktechs.net - 314-735-0270 - www.linktechs.net