I have a large lot of CISCO3945E/K9 routers for sale - all brand new.

122 units - prefer to sell entire lot at once.  Will let the lot go for
$535,000 USD if anyone interested in buying all of them.  I am sending this
note out to several dozen contacts as well and anticipate them to sell fast.
Freight on entire lot will be worked out.

If I get no takers on the entire lot  I will consider selling them at
$6,000/ea plus shipping.

FOB is Toronto, ON area - so customs would also be buyers responsibility if
applicable.  GST/HST taxes where applicable would apply as well.

Thanks,

Paul